Housing is plentiful, especially in Oxford, which offers contemporary single-family homes of all sizes, elegant traditional-style dwellings, as well as an array of apartment, condominium, and townhouse selections and even resort golf course living.
Lafayette County Housing Market (2010)
- Median home value: $137,900
- Total dwellings: 19,572; 15,471 are occupied
- Owner-occupied dwellings: 9,792
- Renter-occupied dwellings: 5,679
- Cost of rural acreage: $1,700 to $28,000 per acre
- Download a PDF of average and median housing costs in Lafayette County (2010)
NOTE: The information contained in the report above is provided by the North Central Mississippi Board of REALTORS MLS Service for the period January 1,2010 – December 31, 2010. The information is the copyrighted material of the North Central Mississippi Board of REALTORS. Such information cannot be duplicated or distributed in any manner without the express written consent of the NCMBR. Information is deemed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed.
Oxford Housing Market (2010)
- Total dwellings; 7,266; 5,772 are occupied
- Owner-occupied dwellings: 2,687
- Renter-occupied dwellings: 3,086
- New construction costs: $85-$175/square foot